Ninja Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for a new era of Ninja to come forth and rule.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treaties are the best in a time of need. (leaf ninja only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZaneLegend
Kage
ZaneLegend

Ryou : 110

Character Information
Name: Zane *Toad Sage*
Village: Konaha

Treaties are the best in a time of need. (leaf ninja only) Empty
PostSubject: Treaties are the best in a time of need. (leaf ninja only)   Treaties are the best in a time of need. (leaf ninja only) Icon_minitime1Mon May 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Well as you all may know are hokage was resently assasinated and I took over I am more than likely sure if suna gets word of this incident her brother naruto's son will be coming after the leaf ninja who did this I also know that suna and konaha have an unbreakable bond would someday break and today is not the day we need to be in a war with suna konaha is weak as we speak so we need to make allies, this mission will be delivering a sword to Kouruigakure but this sword is not just any sword it is completely made with the finest dragon scales around. For this mission you will travel to Kouruigakure you will make a topic in konaha's village entrance about leaving the village then you will make a topic in traveling to another village you will then have 5 post of walking then you will encounter something *will not be released* once you defeat whatever is out there you will have another five post once done with that you will post a topic called treaty in the Kouruigakure village and offer the kage there the sword and ask if he will be allies whether or not he says yes or no the shinobi will still get pay.

Pay 10,000 Ryo
Sword image:Treaties are the best in a time of need. (leaf ninja only) RedDragon_sword

Back to top Go down

Treaties are the best in a time of need. (leaf ninja only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution :: Villages :: Konahagakure no sato :: Hokage Office :: Missions-
Jump to: